Tax Return Preparation

We can prepare tax returns for Personal and Small Businesses.

If you are behind on filing returns we can prepare unfiled returns necessary to bring you into compliance.

If your tax return is simple or complicated, personal 1040 or a corporate business return they are done by our qualified and licensed tax return preparers.

Our tax preparers are professional, honest and provide excellent service to our clients. The IRS is committed to investigating those who do not meet these standards.

Give us a call to discuss your needs whether local or out of town.

We can help you get back on track with the IRS and State!

  • Amending Tax Returns (Form 1040X, Amended U.S. Individual Income Tax Return)
  • Use Form 1040X to do the following – Correct Forms 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, 1040NR, or 1040NR-EZ.
  • Make certain elections after the prescribed deadline.
  • Change amounts previously adjusted by the IRS.
  • Make a claim for a carryback due to a loss or unused credit.
  • File a separate Form 1040X for each year you are amending.
  • If you are changing your federal return, you may also need to change your state return.

Let us take the worry out of amending tax returns!

Seek a Licensed Tax Professional to evaluate your specific situation to determine if Amending is what you need.

How We Can Help

How it Works

Take Action Today!

Don’t get bogged down in the details and eventually lose money by not knowing how to keep business records properly. When you aren’t organized you can end up paying more in taxes than you should.

Get a FREE evaluation to help you resolve your tax debt with the least amount of financial impact to you and your family. Tax problems don’t go away by themselves.